Monday, March 27, 2017

Peace of the lord be with you and your family.

Dear  friend
Peace of the lord be with you and your family.

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical condition I find mine self, though, it's not financial problem, but my health, you might have know that cancer is not what to talk  about at home I am married to Mr. Abaulkarim banneth who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2008.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry because of the attitude of his adopted child that do away with some property as the only son , When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 14.2m (fourteen million two hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is still in bank. And My Doctors told me that I don't have much time to live because of the cancer problem, Having known my condition I decided to hand over this fund to a responsible person that have fear of God to take care of the less-privileged people with fund , please utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here I want you to take 30  Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity works and helping the orphanage. I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, if so please do not hesitate to indicate your interest to me.

Waiting for your reply soon.

My regards,
Mrs Ida Banneth
written from Hospital

Please reply me on my private email address: idabanneth54@gmail.com

No comments:

Previous Posts