Greetings Blessed One
With an absolute believe that good people still exist in this ungodly world, I embarked on a research and by the grace of God, I found your email and I decided that it is pertinent to contact you for the purpose of offering charity help to the poor people .
I am Reverend Sister Janet Dogu served at Patriarchal Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ Kyiv Ukraine. I am 68years and suffering from pancreatic exocrine cancer. From all consultations, my condition has become worse and I have been made to understand by Doctors that I may not live more than 8 weeks if I insist to embark on the next surgery scheduled to be held Next Month at Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore Maryland in USA and I have been scared about this. Moreover, I have no child of my own because my spiritual commitment does not permit me to marry.
I have been keeping myself strong through this wonderful Bible verse, Psalms 41:1....Blessed is he that considered the poor, the lord God will deliver him in the time of trouble. Therefore I believe that my God will give me victory in this time of tribulation.
So, I have now decided to donate all my life savings, which turns out to be at the sum of $7,150,000.00USD (Seven Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand USA Dollars) to you. I grant you the permission to use 45% of this fund for your personal needs which I believe will be beneficial to your family, while you use the remaining 55% for charity work by establishing a foundation in your country under my name, so as to immortalize my name when my existence on this earth ends.
This Money is deposited in a reliable bank in Ukraine, Presently I have informed my Attorney about my decision to Will this fund to you, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested to carry out this task, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my Attorney and Account officer.
Lastly, I know I have never met you or set my eyes on you before, but through prayers and fasting done by my spiritual adviser, Rev Fr Emre Boryslav Mathew, I was able to choose your address among all I came across with. Provide the information below through my private email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in other to fulfill this which borders me most:
YOUR PHONE NO:………?
Reverend Sis.Janet Dogu