Monday, August 24, 2009

Lions terrorize residents in Dhari

24-08-2009
Lions terrorize residents in Dhari
Times of India
Print Edition

A pride of lion has unleashed terror I Dhari taluka for the past 10 days. According to sources in the forest department, the big cats have shifted their base to outskirts of several villages in Dhari. "early this week, six lions killed a cow in its cattle yard in Nabapara village, while a pride of nine lions preyed upon two cattle in Fatehgadh village. There are reports of four to five lions visiting Ambardi village daily evening," said a sourse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you come here often so I will leave a message here too. I have sent you three emails but you have yet to respond to any of them. Please do check your email and get back to me! Thanks, Steven

Previous Posts