Lioness attack at Chhapariyali in Greater Gir
Briefly translated from Gujarati
Jesar is part of Greater Gir near Savarkundla in Gir East. A lioness has made Chhapariyali village forest land as her home and regularly kills domestic cattle. Yesterday it attacked a shepherd Rabari Hipabhai Bhurabhai (Age – 50), grazing his herd of sheeps & goats. He was injured on hands and back. He was taken to Jesar hospital and discharged after treatment.
- ► 2017 (132)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- ► 2010 (415)
- Cattle Killing by Lions
- Lioness attack at Chhapariyali in Greater Gir
- Seven year lion dies in Babra vidi
- Lion attack at Monvel in Gir East
- Parting at Modern Farm Houses in Forest area near ...
- Poachers’ bail plea gets HC push
- Train fails mid-jungle in Gir
- Lion attack at Jeera
- Leopard killed by lion
- Lion and Leopard attack two man
- Three cheers to Gir Lion fans! Population on rise....
- More wells around Gir covered after government hik...
- No tigers in MP’s Panna means Gir keeps lions’ sha...
- Indian pitta, pied crested cuckoo arrive at Hingol...
- Barda sanctuary faces threat from mining
- Gir sanctuary to be closed from June 16 to Oct 15
- HC reserves order on sale of 300 Gir plots
- Carcass of Leopard found; Ill lioness dies
- Maintain status quo on land around Gir: HC
- Lion attacks farmer at Anjar village
- 5 sarpanchs get notices for their involvement in c...
- Forest dept failed to sniff plot against Lion cons...
- Girnar ropeway could harm vulture conservation
- ‘Forensics can easily be used in wildlife’
- Land in lions’ abode sold illegally
- Wildlife splendours of the world’s only Asiatic li...
- Pride and joy: Family of white lions prepare to le...
- Lions kill at Khisri
- Five arrested for possession of lion claw in Amrel...
- European experts undertake Girnar ropeway survey
- ▼ June 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)