Spotted Deer Spotted in Dhari Market Area
Briefly translated from Gujarati
Dhari is about 20-25 kms from Gir forest boundary. Lions and other wild animals come very near to this town. Deer is very shy animal and keeps away from human habitated areas. But yesterday, a spotted (lone male) deer came inside the town. A crowd of about 150 people and stray dogs gathered. Deer was injured and finally caught by forest department. It was treated at at Jasadhar Animal care hospital and released free into the jungle.
- ► 2017 (132)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- ► 2010 (415)
- Senior Research Fellow
- Endangered Asian Lions Were Successfully Bred at N...
- State Forest dept bags national environment award
- Lioness mauls forest officer
- In dark night Man hits lion…
- Spotted Deer Spotted in Dhari Market Area
- Leopard dies in road accident
- Leopardess mauls sleeping man, caged
- Lion cub rescued from open well in Rajula
- MP hasn’t given up yet
- After Guj denial, MP gets zoo-bred lions
- Leopard attacks labour at Patapar village near Una...
- Cattle Killing by Lions
- MP says Kuno Palpu sanctuary can house 60 Asiatic ...
- IBM to help create 'Little Africa' in Gujarat
- Two leopards caught, hunt on for third
- Leopard caught from Bhavnagar village
- Gir lions to wear a chip under their skin
- Lion kills another for Jungle Raj in Mahuva
- Forest without public but with lots of Garbage aft...
- Leopard rescued from Junagadh well
- 6.19 lacs (almost three quarter millions) tourist ...
- Three lions seen on Parikrama route
- Sambar stampeds tourists in Parikrama
- GenNext gung-ho about Girnar Parikrama
- Parikrama draws thousands in Rajkot
- Mayor, deputy mayor booked under Arms act
- ▼ November 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)