Buffalo killed by lions in Bhavnath area
Briefly translated from Gujarati
Bhavnath area is border of Junagadh city adjoining Girnar wildlife sanctuary. Recently Junagadh Municipal had allotted plots near Laldhori in Bhavnath. Yesterday group of lions attacked and killed a buffalo. Residents of the area are scared and have requested forest department to do the needful.
- ► 2017 (156)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- Leopard attacks a child
- ‘Centre did not consult state on lion shifting’
- Lion cub’s carcass found in Visavadar range
- Lion census in April, to cover 4 districts
- Is Gujarat serious about keeping the lion’s share?...
- Lion transfer will be big blow to Gujarat tourism
- Lion safari at Ambardi too
- Forest officials’ expertise to be considered befor...
- Few foresters in Gir know wildlife nitty-gritty: s...
- ‘70 per cent of Corbett resorts host weddings, rac...
- Lions for Kuno: MP reiterates demand for Gir’s wil...
- SC asks why Guj isn’t giving lions to MP
- 5 nabbed from Barda Wildlife Sanctuary while cooki...
- Girl, labourer survive separate leopard attacks in...
- Leopard attacks girl child
- Seized lion claws fake, say police
- Buffalo killed by lions in Bhavnath area
- Govt yet to act on poaching incidents
- Police set decoy, seize pair of lion' paws
- Intel says Poachers on the prowl in Gir again
- Lioness attacks farm labour
- Two caught with Lion paws
- Forest Department frontline staff trained for more...
- ‘MP sanctuary ideal for Gir lions, but not for tho...
- Forest department grabs truck with illegal wood
- 50 Gir lions to get GPS collars Wild Cats Between ...
- Forest department shot four dogs
- Lion dies of old age, leopard's death still myster...
- MP ready to welcome lions, Gujarat in no mood to a...
- Leopard trapped in snare, dies
- Relocation of families from revenue villages of Ku...
- ▼ January 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)