Lions terrorize residents in Dhari
Times of India
A pride of lion has unleashed terror I Dhari taluka for the past 10 days. According to sources in the forest department, the big cats have shifted their base to outskirts of several villages in Dhari. "early this week, six lions killed a cow in its cattle yard in Nabapara village, while a pride of nine lions preyed upon two cattle in Fatehgadh village. There are reports of four to five lions visiting Ambardi village daily evening," said a sourse.
- ► 2017 (132)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- ► 2010 (415)
- Cattle Killing by Lions
- Kings run for life; Train accident prevented
- Kishore Kotecha Reports – WCT educational activiti...
- Lion attacks two, farmers in a panic
- Lions terrorize residents in Dhari
- Leopard kills boy in Amreli
- Night Parade by three lions in Girnar Taleti area
- Now it is Wild Boar attack in Gir farmers
- Underpaid van sahayaks a threat to lions?
- Angry mob injures beat guards in Gir
- Leopard attacks 11 year old
- MP asks Centre to direct Gujarat for relocating As...
- Rare Indian lion cubs born in London zoo
- Lion cubs make first appearance
- Poachers again in Gir?
- Mob attack home of forest officer
- Direct Gujarat to share lions, MP to Centre
- Forest department to hardsell Guj’s ‘pride’
- Leopard in the house
- Centre has given lion conservation a short shrift:...
- Centre for introduction of tigers in Gujarat; stat...
- Rajya Sabha
- No lion’s share from Centre
- Hundred more Maldhari families to move out of Gir
- Lion Cub Found
- Lioness attacks young man
- Funds for Kuno wildlife sanctuaries in Madhya Prad...
- ▼ August 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)