Six poachers held with Gun at Karamdadi(GirE)
Briefly translated from Gujarati
It seems wild animals poaching activity is still ON in Gir forest area. Forest Dept. received information that few poachers are relinquishing delicious wild boar ment at Karamdadi in Dalkhania range near Dhari. A team of forest officials including DFO Manishwar Raja, ACF Raiyani, RFO D K Parmar and Task force rushed to the spot and grabbed the poachers red handed before they could run away.
When the officials reached poachers were cooking the wild boar meet and also had one country made gun. Poachers those who were caught are Bhola Karsan Sisanda, Jaysukh Vallabh Thalecha, Ranchhod Karsan Sisanda, Arjan Jivraj Sisanda, Ramesh Babu Sisanda. On further interrogation two more country made guns were also recovered.
- ► 2017 (132)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- Relocation of 376 Families and 3 Forest Villages f...
- Guns out for maneater on the prowl
- Lion-Leopard on the same kill!
- Asiatic lions to spend quieter evenings in Gir
- Land prices shoot up; new hotels coming up
- Tourism activities increase
- Farmers have field day hosting 'sleep with lions' ...
- Gir locals offer instant homestays to meet tourist...
- Gir attracts 33K visitors, earns 42L during Diwali...
- Leopard Rescued from Open Well in Gir
- SRK hunting for plot in lion’s den?
- Amitabh’s endorsement lures tourists to Gujarat’s ...
- Beat guards double as guides to meet rush
- Shaying – The Gir song (Invader ZIM)
- Steering clear: No shortcuts through lion country,...
- Six poachers held with Gun at Karamdadi(GirE)
- More permits, new routes inside forest
- It’s roaring biz for Gir courtesy Big B
- ▼ November 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)