King Kills three cows
Briefly translated from Gujarati
It seems Hadmatiya village on Gir forest periphery is favourite destination for king of the jungle.
Yesterday a pride of four lions first killed a cow near NatubhaiDharamshibhaiKalsariya's house. Then one more stray cow was killed near GordhanKhimjiBhanderi'shouse. Finally third stray cow was killed at old sidivas area.
- ► 2017 (156)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- Girnar ropeway gets Central nod
- Gujarat to rehabilitate jobless doliwalahs
- NBWL grants approval to Girnar Ropeway in Gujarat:...
- Girnar ropeway to give way to vultures
- Four arrested in connection with lion''s death nea...
- Was the lion electrocuted?
- Seven detained for lion killing
- Five-year-old lion's body found in Gir forest
- Lion carcass found in Talaja
- Five-year-old lion''s body found in Gir forest
- A Lion cub was found dead in Babariya Range
- Lioness, cubs are guests at a farmer's field near ...
- Lion has more food at Gir, number of herbivores in...
- Lions roar more
- Lioness, cubs captured in Junagadh
- Increase in ungulate population in Gir
- King Kills three cows
- Two lioness’ death due to poison
- 'Teen' lioness mom may have mated for security
- Gir lions flourish, thanks to adjoining areas
- Ye cub hua, kaise hua?
- ▼ April 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (415)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)