Leopard scare for traumatized pilgrims
Times of India
Pilgrims, who were lucky to escape in the stampede that took place near Bhavnath temple in Junagadh ahead of the annual Mahashivaratri celebrations on Sunday, got the fright of their life when they saw a leopard in the jungle where they had escaped to. Forest department personnel had a tough time in trapping the leopard that had escaped from Girnar sanctuary and was in the vicinity of the traumatized pilgrims.
- ► 2017 (154)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- 29 lion died last year
- Almost ponds are empty in girs jungle
- Veteran foresters blame trust deficit for discord
- Gir lions country’s property, says SC
- Leopard scare for traumatized pilgrims
- Leopard kills kid
- Leopard attack on shivratri fair two injured
- Rajula lion case checking start
- A Leopard Snatch away a small child from his mothe...
- Leopard kills girl in Junagadh
- Child hunted by leopard near Sutrapada
- Leopard rescued from well in Junagadh village
- National biodiversity project launched
- Leopard killed in road mishap near Una
- Jethava murder: Probe report submitted in HC
- Senior Jethava submits ‘proof’ of Junagadh MP’s ro...
- Tv9 Gujarat – Lion dies because of Overdose of Dru...
- Ill lion died on treatment who got near Girnar
- Lions hunting two cow and one akin to horse in Ham...
- Cheetahs head back to India
- ▼ February 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (296)
- ► 2010 (415)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)