Jethava murder: Probe report submitted in HC
Times of India
Superintendent of police Surendranagar, Raghavendra Vatsa, who is probing the RTI activist Amit Jethava murder case, submitted his probe report to the Gujarat high court in a sealed cover on Tuesday. The report was filed on HC's instruction to probe the alleged role of BJP MP from Junagadh, Dinu Bogha Solanki, in the killing of the RTI activist in 2010.
Jethava's father, Bhikhalal, had sought further probe on the ground that the city crime branch did not probe the case beyond a point in order to shield the politician. Amit in his PIL against illegal mining in the Gir sanctuary had levelled accusations against Solanki for violating all environment norms. HC has kept further hearing on February 28, when the IO will be filing the
- ► 2017 (154)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- 29 lion died last year
- Almost ponds are empty in girs jungle
- Veteran foresters blame trust deficit for discord
- Gir lions country’s property, says SC
- Leopard scare for traumatized pilgrims
- Leopard kills kid
- Leopard attack on shivratri fair two injured
- Rajula lion case checking start
- A Leopard Snatch away a small child from his mothe...
- Leopard kills girl in Junagadh
- Child hunted by leopard near Sutrapada
- Leopard rescued from well in Junagadh village
- National biodiversity project launched
- Leopard killed in road mishap near Una
- Jethava murder: Probe report submitted in HC
- Senior Jethava submits ‘proof’ of Junagadh MP’s ro...
- Tv9 Gujarat – Lion dies because of Overdose of Dru...
- Ill lion died on treatment who got near Girnar
- Lions hunting two cow and one akin to horse in Ham...
- Cheetahs head back to India
- ▼ February 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (296)
- ► 2010 (415)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)