Lion death due to falling off the bridge
Briefly translated from Gujarati
In relation to incidence in which prime a male lion of about 9 years died, M. M. Sharma (Conservator of forest) informed that it is assumed that lion was walking on the right hand side of the bridge on Junagadh – Talala road, and a vehicle may have come from the opposite side. From pig-marks found on the bridge it is assumed that lion may have started due its-light and jumped into the river. After that a white coloured Indica car stopped for tea at Sasan tea-stall and informed the hawker about the incidence. The hawker informed forest department immediately. Forest department is searching this car owner to find out the facts.
- ► 2018 (90)
- ► 2017 (156)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- ► 2010 (415)
- Leopard rescued after falling into well in Junagad...
- ‘Site’ing the right reasons: critical evaluation o...
- Pictures of female leopard that died in train acci...
- Three leopards dead in Junagadh
- In one day, three leopards die in Junagadh
- Three being inquired in lioness killing
- Leopard rescued from well in Junagadh village
- Gir patrol staff to be equipped with GPS units
- Forest Dept. making list of doubtful persons in li...
- Lioness killed in Gir forest
- Lioness was killed, but poaching ruled out
- 24 Lions killed in 30 years
- “State mourning” for a lion in Junagarh
- Mystery death of lion solved: eyewitness tracked
- LION REINTRODUCTION SITE, KUNO WILDLIFE SANCTUARY"...
- When lions stopped cops in their tracks
- 59 animals have died in road accidents in last 5 y...
- Leopard attacks woman in her home
- Tribute to dead lion by Sasan
- Sasan town observes bandh in protest against lion'...
- Bandh in Gujarat town in protest against lion's de...
- Lion falls from the bridge, dies
- Lion dies after falling off bridge in Gir
- Lioness' honeymoon has authorities on tenterhooks
- Lion death due to falling off the bridge
- Six Leopard caged in one month
- 59 animals died in road accidents in Gir
- Carcass of lion cub found
- Minister objects to eviction
- Ramesh to visit Mount Girnar to take stock of rope...
- Tracking the lion
- ▼ December 2009 (31)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)