BJP MP quizzed for RTI activist's murder
Times of India By Prashant Dayal
The city crime branch finally reached BJP MP from Junagadh, Dinu Solanki, in the RTI activist Amit Jethava murder case.
According to sources, the MP has been interrogated by the investigating agency, which believes Solanki was connected with the murder as per the evidence gathered during investigation. However, Solanki has denied the charges.
Sources also said that the MP's name cropped up during the interrogation of his nephew Shiva Solanki, who was taken to police remand after his arrest last month. During his questioning, he reportedly gave many details about Jethava's killing.
The crime branch is still looking for two persons allegedly involved in the killing, Shailesh Pandya and his associate, who are believed to be present on the spot, where Jethava was shot dead.
Jethava was killed on July 20 evening in front of the Gujarat high court campus on SG Highway.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- BJP MP quizzed for RTI activist's murder
- Gujarat Tourism changes its logo, Gir lion replace...
- Two cubs rescued from well
- Big B a big boost for Gujarat tourism
- Who will protect the whistleblower?
- Bachchan's midas touch helps Gujarat Tourism
- Gir lion finds new home in Zurich
- 'Trophy lion' hunts unsustainable
- Where is Dinu Solanki?
- Woman saves son from leopard
- Indians Seek Transparency Amid Fear
- Flamboyant Pratap Hamir Solanki was ‘mining czar’ ...
- ‘Mining halted, but may begin anytime’
- Jethava killing: MP Solanki’s nephew held
- Illegal mining: Govt admits loss of Rs 658 cr
- Gujarat MP's nephew held for Jethwa's murder
- BJP MP's nephew arrested for role in Amit Jethwa m...
- BJP MP-Mining mafia link exposed?
- Sad story continues, vultures dwindle to 1,000 in ...
- Double date: Gir lion mates with 2 females
- RTI: Mining official fined for sharing scanty info...
- ▼ September 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)