Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lioness dies of electric shock

Lioness dies of electric shock
Divya Bhaskar
Briefly translated from Gujarati

This incidence took place outside Gir forest at Shapur village of Visawadar Taluka.

Lioness killedone bullock and injured another bullock in the farm of Dhanji Anand Vekariya on Bhalgam road in SHapur village. In the morning when he reached his farm, he found carcases of the lioness. He immediately informed ACF Kandoriya. Primary investigation by forest staff suggest that this may be due to electic shock from a live wire in the farm.

No comments:

Previous Posts