Bahadur Wadher a close aide of BJP MP Dinu Solanki?
DNA By Roxy Gagdekar
Bahadur Wadher, the police officer arrested in connection with the Amit Jethava murder, has been controversial as a police official. He is also said to be very close to Dinu Solanki, the BJP MP from Junagadh. Jethava's father has accused Solanki of being the mastermind behind the murder.
"Wadher was transferred to his current posting because of the pressure exerted by Solanki on the Junagadh district superintendent of police," alleged Jethava's father, Bhikhu Jethava. Bhikhu also claimed that Wadher and many of his associates were working for Solanki.
The police officer was posted at Surendranagar before being transferred to Kodinar. "He is suspected of involvement in many crimes during his posting in Kodinar, including murder," Bhikhu Jethava said. Later, Wadher was transferred to Una from Kodinar and then again to Surendranagar.
"From Surendranagar, he was transferred to his last posting due to Solanki's influence," Bhikhu claimed.
- ► 2017 (154)
- ► 2016 (128)
- ► 2015 (165)
- ► 2014 (139)
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (493)
- ► 2011 (296)
- Jethava’s father writes to President
- Geer set to become lion’s new home
- Jethava murder: Cops visit Kodinar municipality of...
- BJP MP’s kin held for Jethava murder
- Lion attacks Woman at Padargadh
- S’rashtra cop charged with Jethava murder Two Kill...
- Bahadur Wadher a close aide of BJP MP Dinu Solanki...
- Jethava killing: Probe points to MP’s family
- Middleman drove minister's car before Jethava's mu...
- 2 cops held for role in Jethava’s murder
- Dead Lioness found
- Cabinet approves bill to protect whistleblowers
- Safeguard Whistle-blowers
- Gir lioness electrocuted in village
- Lioness dies of electric shock
- ROARING NUMBERS
- ▼ August 2010 (16)
- ► 2009 (316)
- ► 2008 (342)
- ► 2007 (254)