Monday, January 16, 2017

LEGAL FUND FOR THE WORKS OF GOD


Reply To My Private E-mail:(mrsedithahmed119@gmail.com)
Dear Beloved Friend
Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Edith Ahmed aging widow of 65 years old suffering from long time illness.I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of($15,200,000.00 Million Dollars)and I needed a very honest and God fearing  who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers  to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health, since I myself are not in good health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am suffering from long time cancer and presently i am partially suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to move around. I am married to my late husband for over 20 years before he died and is unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor confided in me that i have less chance to live. Having known my health condition, I want you to use this money for Charity organizations, orphanages, Moreover, my husband relatives are not close to me since I develop a cancer problem and it had been their wish to see me dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no Child.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the COMPANY issued to me as next of kin for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, to start the good work of God, I want you to use the 40/percent of the total amount to help yourself in doing the project. I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our todays WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my ill-health.

Unfortunately, I'm in a hospital in israel where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer. I have lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to any charitable organizations anywhere in the World. Because my relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. If you are interested in my offer you are to submit the following information urgent.

1.Your Full Name...
2.Your Address...
3.Your Tel Number....
4.Occupation.......
5.Country....
6.City.........
7.Age..........
8.Your photo or identity card.......

You have to treat urgent by reconfirming your full information to me immediately you receive this massage to enable me send you the authorization letter that you will send to the company Manager. I have also notified the bank that I am willing to give the amount to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know That I do not know you but I have been directed to do this by God.

Please kindly respond quickly through my private e-mail address: (mrsedithahmed119@gmail.com)

Thanks and Remain blessed,
Mrs. Edith Ahmed

No comments:

Previous Posts